Wednesday, August 21, 2013

08.21.2013


I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
-Elayne Boosler


Things the Other Sex Would Never Say


WomenMen
Could our relationship be more Physical? I'm tired of just being friends. I think Barry Manilow is one cool dude.
Go ahead and leave the seat up.While I'm up, can I get you a beer?
I think hairy butts are really sexy.I think hairy butts are really sexy.
Hey, get a whiff of that one.Her boobs are just too big.
Please don't throw that old T-shirt away, the holes in the armpit are just too cute.Sometimes I just want to be held.
Does this make my butt look too small? We haven't been to the mall for ages, let's go shopping and I can hold your purse.
I'm wrong, you must be right again. I think we are lost, we better pull over and ask for directions




No comments:

Post a Comment